Sunday 10 October 2010

Feed Issues, Next Tutorial

Absolutely no idea why, but the feed refused to display the first tutorial. It was there in the XML for the feed, but Google Reader wouldn't show it. Anyway, through the standard IT technique of turning it off and turning it back on again I've got it recognising the first post. Let's hope it still sees the others too.

As for the next tutorial, I've decided it's high time I did a beginner's guide to C#. It'll be fairly short in regards to code you'll be writing, but pretty long in explanation. Aiming at complete beginners is a tricky task for a writer, so it might face a few delays, but I'm on track at the moment to have it out in time for the 1 post a month deadline.

Hope to see you back again soon, tell your friends!

The Management

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what I've written? Dislike what I've written? Spotted an error? Go ahead and tell me about it!